Monday, August 18, 2008

Dreams



Every people have dreams. Sometimes people have sweet/good dreams, sometimes people have bad dreams, sometimes they dream normal things only.In each person dream, they can dream about their girlfriends, good friends(male or female), more happiness which is dreaming where getting married and more.
When people dream bad thing(ngok mong -cantonese), people will sweat and will wakein a sudden where something bad happen in their dreams. All this dream, every people will have.But 1 thing different for me is manytimes of my dream will come reality where when i do a thing, and i feel that this thing i have done before but doesn't know when it happen.When i have a bad dream, i be scared that it will be come reality. The bad dream i had is a best friend of my jump down from a building in front of me. For me every bad dream that i have, don't make it into reality that allIf sweat, good or normal become reality is fine with me..

No comments: