Friday, August 15, 2008

Still Can't Forget Her


After many things happen, starting last year august my feeling towards her come in a sudden, then try to speak my feelling toward her but when want to tell her but didn;t have the brave to speak up my feeling toward her especially that those three word...

Then i find a friend to talk and ask for advice and get some courage from a friend.. Then on my birthday try to tell her my feeling toward her and manage to tell her but take almost 45 minutes to tell those three word... why those three word so hard to tell.....

After that she ask me when those feeling toward her come.. then she reject me with some reason which like she not good girl to me to like... For me, is nothing.... then i ask her to take time to think 1st.....

Then i try to call, sms her because i miss her... want listen to her voice even can't see her but everytime sms and call her... no response that time like she ignoring me.... sad and hurt.

Then in this year, in Feb... at last she answer my call ady, we talk something else 1st...then i ask her again about the things, then she reject again... hurt again..... but i told her that i willing to wait for her no matter what....... then she tell me don't waste time on her.., find other girl which is better than her... that time i my mind think is when i find a girl which is better than her but feeling toward a girl are not less than her......

After that she sometime like try to ignoring me...... then later nothin already... me got sensitive on it or else??? nevermind as long she answer my call back enough...
then i heard she come back from her schooling for holiday... i want to call her out and meet her but can't get to her... and then in the saturday morning when i when out with two of my friend for a walk at lake garden.. in the period of time in the lake garden i message her and she got reply... thank... my feeling so excited... hooray~~~ then i straight call her when she reply me and she answered... in the conversation.. i try to ask her out but she that day can't because no transportation out.... then i feel a bit sad.... in a sudden, she ask me a question where need my help to fix her laptop... me that time reply no problem after ask what i should help on her laptop... then i ask her when she say maybe in the evening.... but she will let me know what is the time later.... that time i was very happy that i gonna meet her....
Then i the afternoon, i go to my friends house while wait her confirmation on the time and place.... then around 3 something like that, i received her message that she can't make it today...ohh.... my happy feeling drop immediately.... but she say want to pospone to tomorrow but the condition still the same can't confirm the time....(sad)... then i wait for tomorrow but me scared also where i maybe can't meet her because me going back to work already.... but i still wait her sms from her in the morning but none.. then i message her that i can't help her already with her laptop because going back at 3 pm.. then she got reply me...

Then until now my feeling toward her didn' t change at all even before she ask me to erase my feeling toward her.. just be normal friends but i can't.... what should i do?.....

No comments: